PNGAA AGM Nominations due 5pm 31 January 2023!!! Please consider nominating and send your signed forms in now. Information and nomination forms are available to members at: https://pngaa.org/documents-relating-to-the-2023-agm/ Either scan or photograph them and email...
August 30, 2023
- Alotau: John Quinn Badihagwa Cemetery Bougainville Compendium Compendum Cruise to Rabaul: Bob Cleland December2017 Education Hela Province in grip of tribal warfare: Nicholas Yambu Jimi River memories: Peter Skinner June2017 June2018 Kiap March2017 March2018 Morning in Goroka: John Pearne Nondugl Hallstrom livestock station: John Browne Nondugl in the 1970s: Ken Woodward Nondugl—Birds of Paradise and interesting visitors: Gordon Dick OAM OAM: Chips Mackellar OBE OK Tedi Paul Quinlivan's Snapshots PNG pngaa Port Moresby: Chris Warrillow Rabaul Rabaul's beginnings: Neville Threlfall Rabaul Cenotaph: Gerry McGrade Rabaul—Humming with life post-eruption: Peter Routley Return to New Ireland: Leen van Lien Sanguma Nescafé: David Fopp September2017 Some old New Guinea photos Tabibuga–My experience: Roy Kirkby Taim tudak (Time of darkness): Peter Barter The eruption of Mount Lamington The Okapa pine forest: Alan Ross Tunnel adventures in Rabaul: Rod Pearce Under that tamarind tree: Author unknown Volcanoes: Charles Betteridge Waste not: Denis Compston Watabung Primary School: Trevor Freestone Wewak
- The Bilas Exhibition – Australian Museum, 27 September 2023
- Melbourne function in July
- Finding the MV Montevideo Maru – 1 August 2023 – Shrine of Remembrance, Melbourne
- Response to Harbour Trust Draft Master Plan and public meeting 15 June 2023
- Montevideo Maru Memorial Luncheon, Canberra – 1 July 2023