PNGAA Annual General Meeting 30 April 2017
The 66th Annual General Meeting of the PNGAA will be held on 30 April 2017 following a short Special General Meeting (SGM) to consider a proposal amending the quorum for an AGM. The meeting should not last very long and lunch will follow – always a friendly, happy occasion. Members and friends all welcome!
- Members present and apologies.
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the 65th AGM (circulated with June 2016 Una Voce)
- Business arising from the Minutes
- President’s Report
- to note result of Special Resolution of 30 April 2017
- Treasurer’s Report
- Receipt and Adoption of the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2016
- Appointment of Honorary Auditor (Refer Rule 37 of the Constitution). Mr. Phil Williams, offers himself for re-election
- To note the election (unopposed) of the Management Committee of the Papua New Guinea Association of Australia for 2017-18 Rules 16 and 25(2)c of the Constitution
- General discussion
AGM Luncheon Details
Please note that alcoholic beverages will be available from a cash-only bar.
Members, their families and friends are all welcome – but please let us know if you wish to come to the luncheon by completing the booking form and payment details on the link below. Anyone with special dietary requests? Please let us know.
There is free on-site parking available to those driving. The train station is close by.
Special Resolution and Proxy Form for AGM:
Bookings and payments via this link: