- 21 January 1951: Marjorie Kleckham 75th Anniversary Across New Ireland by foot: Peter Comerford AGM Aircraft accidents involving kiaps: Paul Oates Alotau: John Quinn Badihagwa Cemetery Bougainville Compendium Compendum December2017 Emirau: Warren Martin event Fifties in Rabaul: Jan Barnes Goroka revisited: Bob Cleland Hamamas Hotel has its own currency: Maxwell R Hayes Hela Province in grip of tribal warfare: Nicholas Yambu Independence Day in Wewak: Charles Betteridge Jimi River memories: Peter Skinner June2017 June2018 Kiap Kiaps; Compendium Kiunga rubber 40 years later: George Greenwood Life after PNG—Margaret Clancy: Marie Clifton-Bassett lunch March2017 March2018 MBE Memories of the 50s in the Morobe District: Leo Butler OAM OBE OK Tedi Paul Quinlivan's Snapshots PNG pngaa Port Moresby: Chris Warrillow Rabaul September2017 Some old New Guinea photos Taim tudak (Time of darkness): Peter Barter The eruption of Mount Lamington Vale September 2015 Volcanoes: Charles Betteridge Wewak
- Can you share your story? History Council of NSW
- Land of the Unexpected
- PNG Tales with Bob Lawrence and Lesley Wengembo – 6 June 2021, Hornsby RSL (Sydney) Book early!
- Thank you Sara, Roger, Jane, Lisa, Ruby, Monique, Nigel, Shaan, Lisa, Zion – to all the family!
- Annual PNGAA Brisbane Lunch – The Ship Inn – Sunday 25 July 2021