November 13, 2022
- Alotau: John Quinn Badihagwa Cemetery Bougainville Compendium Compendum Cruise to Rabaul: Bob Cleland December2017 Hela Province in grip of tribal warfare: Nicholas Yambu Jimi River memories: Peter Skinner June2017 June2018 Kiap March2017 March2018 Morning in Goroka: John Pearne Nondugl Hallstrom livestock station: John Browne Nondugl in the 1970s: Ken Woodward Nondugl—Birds of Paradise and interesting visitors: Gordon Dick OAM OAM: Chips Mackellar OBE OK Tedi Paul Quinlivan's Snapshots PNG pngaa Port Moresby: Chris Warrillow Rabaul Rabaul's beginnings: Neville Threlfall Rabaul Cenotaph: Gerry McGrade Rabaul—Humming with life post-eruption: Peter Routley Return to New Ireland: Leen van Lien Sanguma Nescafé: David Fopp September2017 Some old New Guinea photos Tabibuga–My experience: Roy Kirkby Taim tudak (Time of darkness): Peter Barter The eruption of Mount Lamington The least is the greatest: Geoffrey Baskett The Okapa pine forest: Alan Ross Tunnel adventures in Rabaul: Rod Pearce Under that tamarind tree: Author unknown Volcanoes: Charles Betteridge Waste not: Denis Compston Watabung Primary School: Trevor Freestone Wewak
- PNGAA Melbourne gathering
- PNG’s KCH pays K80 Million Dividend to the State after 7 years
- Mangroves, Coconuts and Frangipani: The Story of Rabaul – by Neville Threlfall
- Are You Interested in a Trip to Rabaul?
- Check your your membership expiry on the address label of the December’s PNG Kundu- and renew now!