Anecdotes, articles and photographs are welcome. The following guidelines assist contributors in submitting articles for publication via ‘Membership Contributions’ on this website.
- All contributions are subject to editorial consideration. The team also reserves the right to reduce copy and/or postpone stories to following issues subject to time and space. Every attempt will be made to represent contributors’ submissions respectfully.
- Word counts to be included with article. Articles and obituaries of 300-500 words with a maximum of 1,500 words are preferable for a publication of this length. Longer stories are welcome. However, they may be split over two or more sequential issues.
- Contributions to be submitted as Word Documents. Please use Arial font, size 11 for all electronic submissions. Note: PDFs and handwritten submissions will be subject to availability of volunteers to transcribe them into word documents.
- Photos should be submitted as Hi Res Jpeg 1-3mb with correct photographer acknowledgement and captions.
- Appropriate references are required if the article has been taken from a website or another primary source. For further reading, provide the URL for inclusion on PNGAA website.
- Obituaries to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadlines are critical and articles should be submitted to email@example.com
This form is available for our members. Please login to contribute.