The Association has published in its Una Voce Quarterly Journal news and reviews of recently published books on Papua New Guinea. Many of the books reviewed (both fact and fiction) have been written by members of the Association, and are drawn from personal experiences and/or research. Reviews of these books are generally undertaken by Association Members who have a particular knowledge or experience of the subject matter or are otherwise qualified by virtue of their long association with Papua New Guinea or particular expertise. The views and opinions expressed by the Reviewer are entirely independent of those held by any member of the committee of PNGAA, including the Editor of Una Voce.
- PANEL PRESENTATION – Sydney
- RECOLLECTIONS OF DES CLANCY, ADMIRED KIAP
- Newcastle and surrounds get together – 12 February 2020
- PNGAA 68th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – 28 April 2019, Address by Incoming President – MAX UECHTRITZ
- PNGAA 68th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – 28 April 2019, President’s Report – ANDREA WILLIAMS