As World War II in New Guinea progressed, the noose around the Japanese was tightening further. By March 1944, the Americans were in possession of the Admiralty Islands and Madang, where the Japanese were...
- Dr Haydee Paiva triumphantly waves PNG and Solomon Island flags at Mt Everest base camp
- Electronic Tuberculosis (TB) patient management system
- International federation of basketball team visits PNG
- Joint national strategy to combat sorcery accusation related violence
- Tour de New Ireland Cycling event – Boluminski Highway