During World War 2, two groups of Australian Coast Watchers operating independently of each other played a decisive part in the battle for Guadalcanal and the subsequent Allied advance through the South Pacific. The...
- Dr Haydee Paiva triumphantly waves PNG and Solomon Island flags at Mt Everest base camp
- Electronic Tuberculosis (TB) patient management system
- International federation of basketball team visits PNG
- Joint national strategy to combat sorcery accusation related violence
- Tour de New Ireland Cycling event – Boluminski Highway