Before Papua New Guinea achieved independence from Australia in 1975, a number of young Australian men served as patrol officers there. Records in the National Archives help tell the story of the kiaps and...
- PANEL PRESENTATION – Sydney
- RECOLLECTIONS OF DES CLANCY, ADMIRED KIAP
- Newcastle and surrounds get together – 12 February 2020
- PNGAA 68th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – 28 April 2019, Address by Incoming President – MAX UECHTRITZ
- PNGAA 68th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – 28 April 2019, President’s Report – ANDREA WILLIAMS