Venue: Hornsby RSL, 4 High Street, Hornsby, (Sydney) NSW. Enter parking via Ashley Lane Time: 11.30am Cost: $45.00 Direct payment to PNGAA with email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Details under ‘AGM Luncheon Details’ below. RSVP: including payment,...
- 21 January 1951: Marjorie Kleckham 75th Anniversary AGM Aircraft accidents involving kiaps: Paul Oates Alotau: John Quinn Badihagwa Cemetery Bougainville Compendium Compendum December2017 event Fifties in Rabaul: Jan Barnes Goroka revisited: Bob Cleland Hamamas Hotel has its own currency: Maxwell R Hayes Hela Province in grip of tribal warfare: Nicholas Yambu Independence Day in Wewak: Charles Betteridge Jimi River memories: Peter Skinner June2017 June2018 Kiap Kiaps; Compendium Kiunga rubber 40 years later: George Greenwood Life after PNG—Margaret Clancy: Marie Clifton-Bassett Lombrum: Jerry Lattin lunch March2017 March2018 MBE Memories of the 50s in the Morobe District: Leo Butler OAM OBE OK Tedi Paul Quinlivan's Snapshots PNG pngaa Port Moresby: Chris Warrillow Rabaul Return to New Ireland: Leen van Lien September2017 Some old New Guinea photos Taim tudak (Time of darkness): Peter Barter The eruption of Mount Lamington Vale September 2015 Volcanoes: Charles Betteridge Wewak
- More on PNG Kundu for March 2022 and some great website tips
- Online Masterclass Pacific Journalism: Issues, Impact and Importance 28 March 2022
- Notice of PNGAA’s 71st Annual General Meeting and Luncheon —30 April 2022
- PNGAA Visit to Kokoda Track Memorial Walkway
- The Bilum Story – a virtual premiere screening of the film available to 10 March 2022