The National Library has recently completed the digitisation of the entire run of the Pacific Islands Monthly magazine and all of the issues can be browsed or the text fully searched on Trove.
- 21 January 1951: Marjorie Kleckham 50th anniversary of the Morobe Show: Lady Barbara Jephcott Across New Ireland by foot: Peter Comerford Aircraft accidents involving kiaps: Paul Oates Alotau: John Quinn Badihagwa Cemetery Barrick Gold 8000 feet above sea level: Gary Faulks Compendium Compendum Cruise to Rabaul: Bob Cleland Emirau: Warren Martin Fifties in Rabaul: Jan Barnes Goroka revisited: Bob Cleland Hamamas Hotel has its own currency: Maxwell R Hayes Hela Province in grip of tribal warfare: Nicholas Yambu Independence Day in Wewak: Charles Betteridge Jimi River memories: Peter Skinner Kiap Kiaps; Compendium Kiunga rubber 40 years later: George Greenwood Life after PNG—Margaret Clancy: Marie Clifton-Bassett Lombrum: Jerry Lattin MBE Memories of the 50s in the Morobe District: Leo Butler Morning in Goroka: John Pearne Mount Lamington: Des Martin Nondugl Hallstrom livestock station: John Browne Nondugl in the 1970s: Ken Woodward Nondugl—Birds of Paradise and interesting visitors: Gordon Dick OAM OBE Paul Quinlivan's Snapshots PNG Port Moresby: Chris Warrillow Rabaul's beginnings: Neville Threlfall Rabaul Cenotaph: Gerry McGrade Rabaul—Humming with life post-eruption: Peter Routley Return to New Ireland: Leen van Lien Sanguma Nescafé: David Fopp Some old New Guinea photos Taim tudak (Time of darkness): Peter Barter The eruption of Mount Lamington The Okapa pine forest: Alan Ross Volcanoes: Charles Betteridge Wewak
- Retrospective on Ivan Champion
- Pacific Islands Monthly – digitised by the NLA and now in Trove!
- 75th ANNIVERSARY SERVICE RABAUL and MONTEVIDEO MARU GROUP, PAPUA NEW GUINEA ASSOCIATION OF AUSTRALIA Inc
- Slideshow of Images from PNG
- Rabaul and Montevideo Maru 75th Anniversary Commemorative Service – 1 July 2017 – Australian War Memorial, Canberra, ACT.